Chlorine is mandated for use in commercial pools because it is the most effective agent (FAC -free available chlorine) to kill most germs such as E.Coli, Giardia and norovirus.
So, why choose Salt Pure®?
TMI has been developing and refining the Salt Pure® package for over 20 years.
What sets TMI apart from other equipment providers is TMI Support. The Salt Pure® package does include a fourth, non-equipment element, and that is the TMI Tech Team.
Some key benefits:
- Increases revenue by attracting more swimmers and increasing clientele
- Saves money by producing chlorine in-line so the system pays for itself – ordinary chlorine never does!
- Dramatically improves the quality of your water and indoor air environment. Swimmers love it, and word of mouth works!
- Stabilizes pH –reducing the frequency of pH adjustments and lowers the cost of pH control medium – See Chlorine Type comparison chart below.
- Reduces maintenance time on pool and reduces storage & handling of hazardous chemicals
- Distinguishes your pool as a premier swimming location as well as becoming a sustainable facility with Salt Pure® water
- Approved for commercial use by every Health & Safety agency across the U.S
COMPARE SALT PURE® CHLORINE
- SALT PURE®: – 100% chlorine at around 8 (very close to neutral,7 is neutral)
- LIQUID BLEACH: – 12% chlorine with pH of 12.9 (the high pH is due to caustic soda added to increase shelf life)
- TRI-CHLOR: – 90% available chlorine with a pH of 2.9 (very acidic)
- DI-CHLOR:- 62% chlorine with a pH of 6.0 (still acidic)
- CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE: – 65% with a pH of 11.9 (very Alkaline)
- LITHIUM HYPOCHLORITE:- 35% chlorine with pH of 10.5
APPLICATIONS – all commercial pools
- Golf & Country Clubs
- Health & Fitness Clubs
- Hotels & Resorts
- Jewish Community Centers
- Military Recreation & Training Centers
- Municipal Pools
- Retirement Communities
- Swim Schools
- Tennis & Swim Clubs
- Therapy Pools
- University & College Pools